Dear 2018-2019 SAFE Mentees,
"You is kind. You is smart. You is important." - Kathryn Stockett, The Help
You're nearly halfway through your first year of college. Can you believe it? Right, neither can we! Nevertheless we would like to thank you for an amazing fall semester. We're more than proud of what you all have accomplished thus far and can't wait to see what the spring semester will entail. We ask that you please fill out the survey below and give us your thoughts on your experience in the SAFE program. We greatly appreciate your feedback with helping us improve our program!
See What We've Been Up To!
Learn what it means to be a SAFE Student
- Want to learn more about being a Safe Student? View the SAFE Student Manual
- Looking for a Tutor? Visit UCAE for a tutor
- Do you need help with that paper - VISIT THE WRITING RESOURCE CENTER
- Have you met your Academic Advisor? Find your Academic Advisor HERE
- Office of Academic Diversity and Inclusion - HERE FOR YOU
- Want to Join or Start a Student Organization! We can Help!
- Are you interested in joining a Fraternity or Sorority? Get the 411!